Creating a Lifestyle
American football with the Nairnshire Dragons is more that just American football training, its a way of life. Creating a lifestyle is the Dragons inaugural project. Each and every person that involved with the Dragons has the opportunity to
1. Participate in American Football competitions and games.
2. Develop a sense of discipline through training.
3. Get access to charities and other services if required.
4. Get assistance with "real world" problems where it is appropriate.
5. Get assistance in difficult situations e.g. how to get a driving license, what happens called up for court, etc.
6. Get nutritional and sport psychology advice.
7. Improve their self-esteem using the sport.
8. Participate in courses to gain important skills which look good on a C.V e.g. First aid Training, saltire awards, etc.